Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Another Sea Day

Tuesday - December 12, 2017

This post will be short.  Why?  Because we did nothing.  By we I mean me.  Literally.  It was such a lazy sea day that I didn't bother taking photos because I just bummed around.  I slept in, I ate, I slept more, I read.  The end.  Seriously.

I did wander the ship a bit.  A bit meaning from the buffet to the Lotus Pool.  And I took some lopsided photos of the ship's name.





after brunch, the perfect time to lounge around in air conditioning and play some games

for some reason, I thought it was a good idea to take photo of the to of my head.  

I do know that at some point, I was out on the balcony.  That some point being around sunset, because I managed to grab a photo of it!




The ONE thing we actually did?  We went to watch the Motor City show.   As always, it was fantastic.  We got there SUPER early to grab seats (and we were SOOOO glad we did because it filled up very quickly and people who got there 15 minutes before the show didn't have seats) and we were armed with our phones and tablets for entertainment while waiting.




It was Motown focused and a lot of fun, but it seemed kind of short.  I don't think my parents liked it as much as On the Bayou, but it was still a good show with fun songs and great staging.




Along with our Princess Patters, our steward delivered our Panama Canal transit certificates.  I'm not sure if people display this or not - because I didn't accomplish anything other than spend money and eat my face off - I feel like the captain should get a certificate because he actually pilots the ship through that super narrow canal.  But I'll take it!




The next day we hit Costa Rica, which I'm super excited about - so I know everyone went to bed early.  As I did every night, I fell asleep to the strains of HGTV with the TV set to its sleep timer.  I LURVE vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment